Shotgun Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been shooting skeet pretty regularly for about a year now. I have shot on and off for about 20 years. At the first of last year I just wanted to practice to improve my bird shooting so I did not call for targets and sometimes used the international course of fire(never really mastered doubles at station 4 in that style). After getting on this website and reading some posts, I think the fellow with the sailboat by his name made the best point. I started to think of it as a game. It is not really so much of a game of skill as that of concentration. I think of it as :

Suppressing The Universally Possessed Inner Dumbass

I found this humerous and hope that you do also.

·
Registered
6,841 Posts
L.O.S.S. - Lack Of Sufficient Skill :mrgreen:

·
Registered
6,841 Posts
Bill M. said:
You know, Mark. I never thought to ask. Is that your boat?
Yessir, it is. That pic was taken by a friend on another boat, 1/2 hr. before sunset, 12 miles south of Grenada bound for Trinidad.

·
Registered
1,180 Posts
kmcmichael said:
Suppressing The Universally Possessed Inner Dumbass

I found this humerous and hope that you do also.
That's pretty funny Mark!

·
Registered
115 Posts
hoashooter said:
At our club this condition is known as cranial rectitus :oops: :oops:
As a former Military Commo puke, I call it "anal-cranial loopback"

Pretty close to your club's term for it...:)

·
Registered
1,407 Posts
I'd heard it referred as the 'H.U.B.' illness

Head up But*

·
Registered
5,647 Posts
Mark,
That is a gorgeous boat. It looks a lot better than mine of late. I was called a few weeks ago and informed that mine was laying on it's side at a marina. After a few hours of mucking around we got it upright and on a trailer.

The insurance verdict is still out, but it does not look good.

A bit off topic but the talk of boats just stirred it up in my mind. That along with the stupid part, this one was stupid on my part.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts