Shotgun Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just came back from visiting PA's elk country and stopped into biggest gun shop in Pa(Grice's in Clearfield)... they had a couple of the new 20's in the rack... both I saw were complete with full camo finish, accutriggers, one sported a Nikon Slug Hunter scope... the other only had the bases... both had the detachable box magazines.... In my opinion, both looked like they were great improvements over the old 210 Slug Warrior... I didn't dare ask to handle one or even inquire about the price... I just bought the new Remington Super Slug in 12 ***** and am quite happy with it... so it seems they guns are finally getting into the market just prior to hunting season as many had expected.

TheMoose

·
Registered
143 Posts
I just talked to two people at Grice's in Clearfield, PA.

They show no record of any Savage 220F ever being in their building, and walked the entire floor twice double checking. There is no Savage 220F in that store.

Savage told me 3 days ago these weren't coming out for 2 weeks. No gunshop in the nation has them listed, and non are on Gunbroker.

I hate to say it, but I'm not so sure someone isn't blowing smoke...

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I'm old, not senile... I've never done drugs! I saw two savage bolt guns both in camo in the front row... I've had 210 with the ugly mag that extendes beyond the lines of the stock... these definitely weren't them... I guess I should have laid my hands on them to verify without question before posting... but I still believe they were there...They both had accutriggers, big bolts... what can I say?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Themoose1 said:
I'm old, not senile... I've never done drugs! I saw two savage bolt guns both in camo in the front row... I've had 210 with the ugly mag that extendes beyond the lines of the stock... these definitely weren't them... I guess I should have laid my hands on them to verify without question before posting... but I still believe they were there...They both had accutriggers, big bolts... what can I say?
Is it possible they were the new 210's? I understand that they are suppose to now sport the accutriggers. Perhaps they changed the ugly mag as well.
-MG

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.