Shotgun Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,468 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just purchased a used O/U shotgun. It was made by B.C. Miroku and I believe it was made for Charles Daly. I was told that it was bought in the early 70s. The barrels are fixed IC. and Mod. chokes. The serial # is 700956.
Does anybody know where I can find out more about this gun like model and date of manufacture?

Thanks.
Herb S.

·
Registered
3,784 Posts
Herb S. said:
I just purchased a used O/U shotgun. It was made by B.C. Miroku and I believe it was made for Charles Daly. I was told that it was bought in the early 70s. The barrels are fixed IC. and Mod. chokes. The serial # is 700956.
Does anybody know where I can find out more about this gun like model and date of manufacture?

Thanks.
Herb S.
Charles Daly imported Miroku O/Us to the USA between 1963-76. These guns share the same basic action as the Browning Citori. However, Browning has had Miroku make many refinements over the years, so I can't be sure how many parts interchange.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.