Shotgun Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
it has been broken the forend finally i was expecting for that and after 5000 rounds exactly ! i wont send it to the factory i will fix it by myself and i will shoot ASAP with the gun because i love it. great gun but the factory could do better works with the wood.

·
Registered
3,784 Posts
A good friend of mine has a Select Energy Sporting that he bought new in 2004 and has put well over 20,000 rounds through. His forend just recently cracked.

When he called the Winchester/Browning service center in Utah, he was told there is a 5 year extended warranty on Select Energy forends. So he's getting a free replacement! He did have to send the gun in, so they could try to match the new forend wood to the existing buttstock. However, he'll be without his gun for a month - maybe longer.

The free replacement forend is very commendable of Winchester/Browning - and not at all like the horror stories I have read on these forums regarding Browning's customer service department.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.