Shotgun Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i was wanting to start shopping for a browning o/u. I have shot a goldenclays and really liked it. i am old fashioned and like to hold and handle firearms before i buy. I am in md(annapolis)area, i was wondering where i could look at a good selection of new and used guns in my area. i was thinking maybe millers in DE or even greentop in VA. any suggestions would be great.

·
Registered
4,734 Posts
Hit the gun show at the Dulles Expo Center in Chantilly Va. this weekend. There are a lot of psudo militia tables there but there are also a fair number of shotguns worth looking at too.

Jeff

·
Registered
538 Posts
If you come down to Ashland to see what Green Top has, stop in the new Gander Mountain too. They have a fair selection, as does the one in Fredericksburg on Rt. 3. Not an ad for GM! Just don't want you making a 100 mile run @ $3 per gallon adn only see a few guns.

- PJ

·
Registered
10 Posts
I went looking at Brownings at the GM near me and got a quote on a Citori XS Skeet that was over retail. The one they had in stock was marked over retail. I was in Pittsburgh and bought mine at HiGrade Shooters Supply for $500 less than GM quoted me. I was back at GM this week and looked at chokes and again they were marked $10 over list. Maybe it's just the one near me, but I don't know how they sell anything ...

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
thanks guys i can hit albrights easton is not that far, i was there today actually for work. pastor i always plan my carolina trips around a stop at green top among others its a cool store and ashland is right about when i need coffee haha

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.