Shotgun Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Can we get that in an anodized more tactically savvy color ??

would hate to have my position betrayed by the reflection seekers :shock:

·
Registered
2,874 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I don't think it works as well if you paint it.

My preference would be to put it on top of a kevlar helmet to further protect from the brain starved zombie menace.

·
Registered
3,875 Posts
Just keep your brain scrambles with something like.. oh, Black label JD oughta' do the trick. Then there is nuttin' but confusing signals coming from you and they ignore it.

·
Registered
180 Posts
Really, this is not a new idea. Like any new lawyer, when I first went into the law practice in Monterey, Ca, I attracted my share of kooks. One was a professor in the Mandarin Chinese Department at the Defense Language Institute in Monterey. He always (and, I mean, always!) wore an aluminum colander on his head. He claimed that it was to prevent the "aliens" from getting into his mind. I'm serious. This was back in about 1977, give or take a year or two. I have no idea what happened to this guy, but I do remember that he was employed at the language school for several years.

·
Registered
3,115 Posts
glad i didn't go to his house for spaghetti and meatballs...

euuuuuuuuuuu... greasy hair collender :shock:

·
Registered
2,874 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
The funny thing is, I just read a short story by the late, great science fiction writer Frederick Pohl called "It just isn't true" about a broadcast signal that can brainwash people instantly.
The story was all about the ramifications of such a device and the uses for good and evil. Mostly evil. This was back in the cold war so he wrote about the commies getting a hold of it.
I get the sneaking suspicion a LOT of people in "my" generation don't realize how big a deal the cold war was.
If mind control signals are actually being broadcast, I honestly believe we could tell. There is simply too much dissension for there to be much mind control going on. Unless that's what they want us to believe...... :shock:
Is that a hang over in my head or......

·
Registered
1,966 Posts
Reverend Db said:
The funny thing is, I just read a short story by the late, great science fiction writer Frederick Pohl called "It just isn't true" about a broadcast signal that can brainwash people instantly.
The story was all about the ramifications of such a device and the uses for good and evil. Mostly evil. This was back in the cold war so he wrote about the commies getting a hold of it.
I get the sneaking suspicion a LOT of people in "my" generation don't realize how big a deal the cold war was.
If mind control signals are actually being broadcast, I honestly believe we could tell. There is simply too much dissension for there to be much mind control going on. Unless that's what they want us to believe...... :shock:
Is that a hang over in my head or......
Ah, but you are mistake, there are mind control broadcasts going on and they are working VERY effectively...

its called 24 hour news channels. you tell everyone how bad it is over and over. they will believe it.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts