Shotgun Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
Benelli SBE, Savage Fox 16, Browning Citori
905 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I’ve been thinking about posting this for awhile. We are all human. We all do dumb crap. For example I just got done sifting a Mec bottle full of powder that I accidentally poured a small amount of shot into instead of the shot bottle. Knew it immediately, cussed a lot. There’s got to be some entertaining mishaps among you.

·
Registered
905 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I honestly feel like this thread has already become instructional as well as somewhat therapeutic at least for me. I don’t feel so bad knowing others have done the same things.

·
Registered
905 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I was showing my daughter how easy it is to reload with my 9000 just the other day. Wad, empty hull, pull handle. Told her to watch the primer drop and be sure it is sitting correctly before letting the handle up. Two strokes later the primer failed to drop at all, unnoticed by me. Shop vac time and a cup to catch the shot on the next pull. Never fails following “ look how easy this is”.

·
Registered
905 Posts
Discussion Starter · #27 ·
Gotta watch that damn primer or it’s shop vac time. Can’t believe that primer seated inverted must have been perfectly straight they usually crush

·
Registered
905 Posts
Discussion Starter · #69 ·
I just successfully did a bar change on my Grabber 12 gauge which was sitting ready to pull without spilling anything. Kind of a pain in the butt with everything in cycle.
went to shut town the 9000 20ga and forgot to put a hull under the wad station to catch the pellets. Dammit.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts