Shotgun Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Pets bring joy to our lives. But they also create work, especially in cleaning. Pet hair had and has always been a problem for all pet owners. Is there any device that can help us deal with pet hair sufficiently to spend time with our furry friends?

Of course, there is! The answer you’ve been looking for is Shark IonFlex DuoClean Cordless Vacuum. This shark vacuum is more than just a device to help you clean pet hair.

Let’s stick till the end of the post to learn how to clean your vinyl floors with the Shark IonFlex DuoClean Cordless Vacuum and how to get rid of bad vacuum smell with some cool tips and tricks.

Why the Shark IonFlex DuoClean Cordless Vacuum Is the Perfect Choice for Pet Hair

At first glance, a cordless stick vacuum like the Shark IonFlex DuoClean Cordless Vacuum didn’t impress many customers. People tend to think a hardcore industrial kind of vacuum is better when it comes to pet hair. But let me tell you why the Shark IonFlex DuoClean Cordless Vacuum is the Best Shark vacuum for pet hair.

Many people worry that the Shark IonFlex DuoClean Cordless Vacuum won’t last until all the pet hair is collected. But this Shark vacuum has the 2x ION Power Pack System to save the day.

This technology offers two rechargeable batteries, which will double the running time for the vacuum. Can you imagine how efficient this shark vacuum cleaner is? You can touch up the house in one go and let it recharge after everything is done. No more interruption in the middle of the cleaning session because the batteries are low.

But that’s just the beginning. Long-running time is a huge advantage for the Shark IonFlex DuoClean Cordless Vacuum. This advantage can make this Shark vacuum perform better than other vacuum models.

Since an upright vacuum is powerful but tricky to handle, the Shark IonFlex DuoClean Cordless Vacuum is lightweight and easy to maneuver. There’s a thing called MultiFLEX Technology, which helps to use and store this vacuum cleaner more easily than ever.

You can quickly take this shark vacuum for “a walk” to collect the pet hair scattered all over the floor, go under furniture and swivel around tricky corners. The DuoClean technology makes sure no flooring type is a challenge for this Shark vacuum.

You can clean the carpeted floors and bare floors without trouble. Don’t forget to read the whole post to discover a simple guide on how to clean vinyl floors we have in store.

But the Shark IonFlex DuoClean Cordless Vacuum tackles more surfaces than just the floors. With the handheld configuration, you can easily clean from top to bottom and almost every surface in the house.

As long as you have the right tool attached to the hose, you can even clean mattresses without throwing them into the washing machine. The list goes on with curtains, windows, lampshades, or the couch.You can come up with many other places while working with this Shark vacuum cleaner.

Besides that, the DuoClean Shark IonFlex DuoClean Cordless Vacuum has an anti-allergen tool, which boosts the pet hair efficiency of this Shark vacuum cleaner.

Now that we all agree the DuoClean Shark IonFlex DuoClean Cordless Vacuum is the best Shark vacuum for pet hair, let's learn how to keep it in good shape after all this hard work.

How To Get Rid of Pet Odor From the DuoClean Shark IonFlex DuoClean Cordless Vacuum

We use vacuum cleaners to clean the entire household. Still, we usually don’t know the correct way to clean our vacuum cleaners. That’s why vacuum cleaners can smell bad over time.

If you don't know how to take care of it, the same thing will happen to the DuoClean Shark IonFlex DuoClean Cordless Vacuum. Especially when we use this Shark vacuum to clean pet hair. Pet odor is pretty stubborn, so here are the steps to get rid of them from your vacuum:

Step 1: Clean the Dust Cup

All the pet hair you collected ends up in the dust cup. That’s why the smell can linger on if you don’t clean this part thoroughly. The DuoClean Shark IonFlex DuoClean Cordless Vacuum has a washable dust cup, so this will be easy enough. The more frequently you clean the dust cup, the more pet odor decreases.

Step 2: Clean/Change the Filter

Vacuum filters catch unwanted particles to keep the air fresh, so they get dirty after some time. Remember to clean the filters and change them as recommended by the user manual.

Step 3: Use Baking Soda

Baking soda is an odor neutralizer. Sprinkle one teaspoon of baking soda into the DuoClean Shark IonFlex DuoClean Cordless Vacuum’s dust cup to prevent bad smells from going back into the air.

Step 4: Use Scented/Perfumed Pads

If you like to have a nice smell after vacuuming, insert perfume pads or spray your favorite scent onto the filters. When the vacuum runs, the pleasant fragrance will spread to every area you pass by.

Follow these steps, and we’re sure you won’t have to ask “How to make vacuum smell better - Why does my vacuum cleaner smell bad?” ever again. But that’s not all we have for you today! Let’s take a look at the last section to learn the secret of a shiny vinyl floor by using the DuoClean Shark IonFlex DuoClean Cordless Vacuum cleaner!

The Ultimate Way To Clean Vinyl Floors

Thanks to DuoClean technology, you can clean and polish vinyl floors simultaneously. The brush roll collects all the debris while the front roller creates a shiny effect for the surface.

The DuoClean Shark IonFlex DuoClean Cordless Vacuum alone can make vinyl floors spotless and shiny. But you can do an extra touch-up every once in a while to keep your house looking as good as new. And here is how:

Step 1: Vacuum the Floor

Make sure all debris is out of the way, don’t miss any corner. The flexible DuoClean Shark IonFlex DuoClean Cordless Vacuum with its powerful suction should help you do this step with ease.

Step 2: Pre-Treat Stubborn Stains

If there are any stains on your vinyl floor, pre-treat them with a special cleaning solution. The floor should be spotless before moving to the next step.

Step 3: Use a Wet Mop and Soap/Cleaner Solutions

Depending on your situation, use a wet mop with soap or a cleaner solution to remove all the stains. Remember to follow the directions on the cleaner solution label to prevent chemical damage to the vinyl floor.

Step 4: Rinsing the Floor

Even when cleaner solutions don’t require rinsing, you should do it to make sure no chemical lingers on the floor. This final step also makes your vinyl floor shiny and smooth.

Such a simple guide on how to clean vinyl floors, don’t you think? But we guarantee you will be pleased with the result if you follow these steps correctly.

Final Words

We hope this post provides helpful information for your cleaning routine. Don’t forget to spread the word if you find this post useful. Please give us a hand in making life better every day.

·
Registered
1,962 Posts
kaizmoto1489 said:
I just bought a 20 gauge mosberg 590 pusuader. I'm confused about what ammo to shoot . The choke.. The basics of the gun and what i need to do to proceed. I bought it for home defense but would like to go to the range occasionally. I would like to be able to shoot different rounds. The barrel is not set up for a choke. How should I start out?
I would say you should start out by reading your owners manual and any other paperwork that came with your gun. Read the writing on your gun barrel to see what chamber length the gun has and the choke. Then go to the Mossberg website and read about your gun. Maybe watch some YouTube videos on your gun and read online reviews.

In 20 ga you will have a choice of 2 3/4" or 3" lead or steel birdshot, lead buckshot, and lead rifled slugs to shoot in your smooth bore barrel. You can read online to find out what ammo works best for what application. If you want to take your gun to the range to shoot clay targets you may want to buy a second barrel in 26-28" with choke tubes.

·
Registered
1,639 Posts
Solid advice.

You sound as if this may be your first gun. Do you have any friends/relatives who are familiar with guns... specifically shotguns, to give you some first hand advice?? If so ...seek them out. You might also find a local gun shop near you and ask the guys behind the counter for some help.

·
Registered
2,043 Posts
What you have, 20 ga Mossberg fixed choke, should be a fun gun to
fool around with and just have some fun. If you have some spot in
the country that you can have a friend go along to, you can get a
hand thrower, and some clay pigeons and take turns with the friend
throwing and shooting.

Your gun is excellent for defense purposes, and if you get good
and familar with it shooting some hand launched clays in the country
you can also have some fun while getting used to operating your
gun.

If you go to the range, you can also play some games with the gun
that is fun and develops skills. It is not a real target gun, but if you
can shoot on a trap range and move up a little closer to the trap
house that can be fun. On a skeet range, it will work at skeet,
but if you have the ability to just fool around there, it would be
fun to stand in about the center of the field and try hitting some targets.
If you are a beginner, you will have to get use to leading the targets,
but it will be a fun experience.

·
Registered
130 Posts
Nice. Must be the 50698 model. I've been looking for a couple of those since they were introduced more than a year ago. I found one and paid too much for it but I could use another one or two. If you don't mind me asking, where did you find yours and what'd you have to give for it?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.