Shotgun Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was just wondering what kind of collars everyone else out there uses. I had a D.T. Systems two dog collar and found that it worked ok until I lost the tranamitter. Now I have a Tri-tronics clasic 70 three dog collar and it works great. I will be going with tri-tronics from now on, they are a little expensive, but they are worth the extra money. Are there any other kinds that work good.?

·
Registered
50 Posts
I have a tri-tronics sport 50 for my lab, works good so far. I have used the TT flyway special. It was somebody else's, too cashy for me. I also like that they will work on their collars if they break unlike innotek.

rembrwn

·
Registered
6,040 Posts
Have to agree with the Tri-Tronics. I have 3 single dog units and have had a 2 dog unit in the past. A buddy is a DT dealer and his working collar is a TT. He uses the DT when in public. Innoteck was popular with our training group but now there is nearly 100% TT.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.