Shotgun Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey, i will be moving to ill this summer, and will be in the romeoville area, and i was wondering of good places to shoot around there? i do sporting clays, 5 stand, and some skeet. also, places around there to shoot pistols too?

· Registered
54 Posts
First off make sure you apply for your FOID card as soon as you move here.

Private Ranges:
Aurora Sportsman's Club - is my personal choice. They have great setup for shotgun, and rifle shooting.
Downers Grove Sportsman's Club - is a great place for trap, skeet, and sporting clays.

Public Ranges:
Buffalo Shooting Range - is really a great place for rifle and pistol shooters. They have some clay shooting but it's all done manually and you have to bring your own clays.
Seneca Hunt Club - is a private club, but they have a great Sporting clays course that is open to the public. They also have 5-stand which is really nothing special.
Mega Sports - is probably you best option for indoor pistol range. I don't shoot pistols, so this is just a shot in the dark, but it is the closest range to Romeoville.   

Also all of these ranges have websites that you can check out.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.