Shotgun Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi. I live in San Francisco, and would like to find a reliable partner to go shoot trap, skeet, SC with at least a couple times a month. I'd also like to find a waterfowler who can show me the ropes come duck season. Preferably this would be the same person! Let me know if anyone here fits the bill! Thanks.

· Registered
496 Posts
Hi, I am located in the E. Bay and hit the 3 trap ranges out here about twice a month. Would like to so SC as well. Just getting back into shooting and hunting after a long layoff. Can't help you on the duck hunting since I have primarily done upland hunting over a setter. Would be open to exploring waterfowl. If you are interested in coming out this way to Concord or Dublin on a Sat or Sun for a round or two I'm game?

· Registered
1,566 Posts
Hi, I am also in he East Bay and pretty much only shoot skeet, but I do it every Sunday and you would be welcome to join the small group of people I shoot with if you like. I shoot at U.S.I. which is in Concord.

· Registered
1,566 Posts
sfiplawyer said:
Thanks guys! I'm always happy to try new places. I'll be in touch about heading out to Concord sometime.
Check here for information on the facilities at Concord.

http://www.unitedsportsmen.com/

They are closed for shotgun sports on Fridays... only open for shotgunning on Wednesdays, Thursdays, Saturdays and Sundays. This weekend they are having a Registered Skeet match so it is probably not the best weekend to check it out.... that's assuming it doesn't rain this weekend.

· Registered
168 Posts
Hi,

I'm new to the area and out in SF...getting into clays and have not gone for bird yet and would love to learn also. I go a few times a month if anyone is still looking for a shooting buddy.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.