Shotgun Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone!

I'm visiting the Bay Area from India for a few months. I used to shoot skeet in India with my Uncle's Benelli.

While I'm in the US, I'd like to shoot some skeet again. Being a visitor, I'm not sure how I can go about it. I've popped into some of the gun shops around here but didn't exactly receive a warm welcome.

I'm hoping to join someone who's shooting skeet (or maybe even trap) in the Bay Area.

Does anyone have any advice?

· Registered
157 Posts
Welcome to SGW hsnk !!

I reside in So Cal, so not able to give you any specific help other than to google, something like ""trap & skeet ranges near san Francisco bay area".
Did see a few listed, but nothing next-door.
Guessing that Real Estate prices may have caused these ranges to relocate to be more inland.

Best wishes!

...pete

· Registered
871 Posts
There was a great gun club in San Francisco on Lake Merced until politicians shut it down. Now the 2 best places for skeet, helice, trap and sporting clays is Stockton Gun and Bocce 130miles north east of SF. the other place is Coyote Valley sporting clays in Morgan Hill 50 miles south of SF they have Skeet,Olympic skeet, Trap, wobble trap, and sporting clays. Those are the 2 I have shot at. Livermore and Martinez have Clubs but I am not familiar with them. I'm sure Google is.

· Registered
12,833 Posts
Go to Coyote Valley at Morgan Hill. Shot there two weeks ago. Beautiful mountain setting and friendly people. There is one skeet range

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.