Shotgun Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know the answer to this question is probably on here somewhere, but for the sake of time I'll post it here. Gone to buy a shotgun for that special someone and need to know if there are some measurements that could give me a rough estimate of fit. (i.e. height, chest, arm) I know the best way is to have them shoulder different guns and see if the drops and pulls are good, but this is kind of a surprise :wink: ya get the idea. Thanks a ton and God Bless.

· Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
LOL john, yeah I made it to Georgia Tech and all these Engineering classes keep me too busy to do anything, but anyways, thanks for the replies. I thought that was what I needed to do. I really want to get her a 28ga auto and I think Rem is the only one that makes it and that is on a full size 20ga frame. She's needs as little recoil as possible and that gun would be great except that she's only 5'1'' and 100lbs, really needs little recoil in a little gun. Thanks all!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.