Shotgun Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,722 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I found a new use for my gun socks! Couple days ago, I hung one by the chimney with care in hopes that St. Nicholas would soon be there...

Musta taken him an hour or more to fill that puppy! Those things sure can expand!

Hope everyone had a Merry Christmas! Looking forward to a Great New Year!

Bob

·
Registered
3,900 Posts
shotgun minster said:
I might just try that. Maybe Santa will fill ii with .303 shells. Them suckers are sure hard to come by :shock: Maybe old St. Nick has a lead on a good source?
Hi, how is your .303 shooting? Any game bagged? Most of all, are you enjoying shooting it? Let us know.Thanks.

Best-
Vikram.

·
Registered
1,354 Posts
vikram said:
shotgun minster said:
I might just try that. Maybe Santa will fill ii with .303 shells. Them suckers are sure hard to come by :shock: Maybe old St. Nick has a lead on a good source?
Hi, how is your .303 shooting? Any game bagged? Most of all, are you enjoying shooting it? Let us know.Thanks.

Best-
Vikram.
No game yet. Waiting for the coming deer season. I'll see what happens then. Shoots straight that's good. I realy haven't had the chance to test the accuracy. The peep sights take some getting used to but once you do it is of average accuracy. It will blow a gallon jug 15ft in the air at 25 yards. Realy haven't had the chance to shoot it at long ranges yet. I'm currently out of shells. A box at the hardware store is $17.99, at Mills Fleet Farm they are $18.25, Sportsman's Guide is advertising PMC shells for $120 a case with shipping. Of course I ain't got that much to spend. Cheap enough though if I could spare $120.

Sho†gun

·
Registered
10 Posts
Bobshouse said:
I found a new use for my gun socks! Couple days ago, I hung one by the chimney with care in hopes that St. Nicholas would soon be there...

Musta taken him an hour or more to fill that puppy! Those things sure can expand!

Hope everyone had a Merry Christmas! Looking forward to a Great New Year!

Bob
lol great idea :D i would love to see just how many .22s u could fit in those long *** things

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.