Shotgun Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
im looking for a vest that will carry a good amount of 12ga ammo to supliment my bob....has anyone ever heard of this vest http://www.amazon.com/Infinity-Tactical ... .........i found one priced for about 55 dollars after shipping....does this seem like an ok deal.......and i know that blackhawk is a good vest but im not willing to spend that kind of money on a vest.....the main reason for the vest is to get rid of my bandoier......thanks guys

·
Registered
73 Posts
I used a Sig-Tac vest for the first day of a three day Stage-1 shotgun class with Louis Awerbuck at the end of september. It was the biggest PITA when it came to retrieving ammo. There were so many pockets and everyone of them opened differently. That is a big thing when you're not allowed to take your eyes off of the target while topping off the gun. I ended up ditching the vest in favor of a BDS dump pouch for the last two days. I think that vests have great utility but not when it comes to carrying SG ammo. I'd get a belt mounted dump pouch for that.

Flip.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts