Shotgun Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,416 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Heads up! Shotgunworld.com is developing a contest to showcase the talents of those that customize and restore shotguns. We are still developing the guidelines for the contest and so would like any input from others. The contest will have an amateur and professional divisions. Suggested categories for the contest are :1. Engraving (metal)2. Scrollwork3. Engraving (wood)4. Best restoration to new condition.5. Stock and Forearm painting.6. Tricked Out (coolest, wackiest, most radical)The contest will be developed and judged by a governing body of experts and interested parties. Current members of this governing body are :Jay GentryRon KontowskyMarland SampleAdditional individuals will be asked to be members of this governing body in the near future. The intention is a mix of amateurs and professionals to govern the contest. We expect the contest to be held in the Dallas, Texas area during the last quarter of 2003 or the first quarter of 2004.Send suggestions or questions to the governing body at [email protected]. Edited by: MarlandS at: 3/23/03 5:53:17 am

·
Premium Member
19,768 Posts
William Terrel Bass said:
Posted: Sun Mar 23, 2003 3:11 am Post subject: Shotgunworld.com Customization and Restoration Contest

why am i just seeing this now?
Because you just now clicked on it to open it. It's been there all the time. :roll: :roll:

·
Registered
272 Posts
I was just being mischevious... I had a question that I knew had to been covered at one time; however, "searching" for it didn't provide any answers. So, I went back to the the beginning and started going throught all the posts. I stumbled across this and wondered who won (if the contest was held). You might notice that the initial post was 2+ years ago.! Pretty neat actually... :D

Sorry to get you all worked up WTB!

onegun

·
Registered
8,214 Posts
The contest never took place, lack of interest or was it lack of customizers? been too long to remember.

·
Registered
2,551 Posts
Ulysses said:
Posted: Sun Mar 23, 2003 3:11 am Post subject: Shotgunworld.com Customization and Restoration Contest

Because you just now clicked on it to open it. It's been there all the time. :roll: :roll:
blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blu, blu, blEE, blee, blee, blee, blah, blah, blah yadda, yadda, yadda

·
Registered
272 Posts
Ulysses said:

blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blu, blu, blEE, blee, blee, blee, blah, blah, blah yadda, yadda, yadda
Now THAT'S the chuckle my sometimes mischevious mind was needing! :lol:

OGG

1 - 10 of 10 Posts