Shotgun Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,416 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Shotgunworld.com Poker Shootout! (Hosted by AbsolutePoker.com)What: Texas Hold'em Multi Table TournamentWhere: AbsolutePoker.comWhen: May 25th, 8:00 p.m. (central)Cost: Free (virtual money)Prizes:1st Place: Beer Stein- "Shotgunworld.com Poker Shootout Champ" 2nd Place: Shotgunworld.com T-Shirt3rd Place: Shotgunworld.com Coffee MugAbsolutePoker.com will donate $500 if we have 100 or more players!!!! Please invite everyone that you know. The $500 will be spread between the top finishers (usually top 20).To Register:1. Click Here2. Download and install the free software package from AbsolutePoker.com3. Launch software.How to Play:1. Click AbsolutePoker.com and register prior to the 25th.2. On the 25th login into AbsolutePoker.com3. Click "Tourneys" tab4. Click "Private" tab5. Click "Shotgunworld.com Shootout"6. Click an open seat and wait for the tournament to begin.(There is absolutely no cost to register and play)Texas Hold'em rules can be found hereAbsolutePoker.com Multi Table Tournament rules are herePlease let us know if you will be playing by replying to this post. Shotgunworld.comEdited by: Shotgunworld at: 4/25/03 5:51:00 pm

·
Premium Member
2,667 Posts
Saw an ad for a weekly show on Wednesdays at 9pm central, will have $1 million stakes.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Sounds like fun and count me in, but you may have to help me out Mars....I'm not a very good player..... :evil Mike RossThe Cartridge GuysLife Member, North American Hunting ClubMember, National Rifle AssociationMember, Meeker Co. Historical SocietyEdited by: MTRoss at: 4/29/03 4:32:20 pm

1 - 11 of 11 Posts