Shotgun Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
293 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My lab has started drouling up a storm . He started yesterday and today after his mid day nap there was a puddle where he slept. Could this be something he ate? Any one have a similar problem before?
Thanks,
Ron

·
Registered
81 Posts
How old is your dog? Maybe hes just sleeping with his mouth open or something, prolly not a big deal unless it contines for awhile, if so have the vet check him out.

·
Banned
4,368 Posts
Is he getting new teeth?

·
Registered
293 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
New teeth? Thats a good question and I'll ask the vet later today. I hadn't run into this with my last lab so it's new to me.
Thanks,
Ron

·
Registered
45 Posts
probaly not new teeth my pup lost and has all his new teeth and he is only 7month's old.so far is is the sloppest drinker i have seen.

·
Registered
293 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks to all for the thoughts. The lab has stopped slobering and all is well. It was sugested he may have encountered a toad or ate deer droppings. Where we live makes both very likely. Now its time to clean the carpet and get ready for the next adventure. :mrgreen:
Thanks to all,
Ron

·
Registered
1,622 Posts
after his mid day nap there was a poodle where he slept.
For a while I thought this was gonna be a funny-ha ha. My dog is always bringing home that trampy poodle from down the street.

·
Registered
293 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Magoo,
You have made my day.......The poodle was replaced with a puddle and for a guy who can't see you did good. :mrgreen:
Ron

1 - 9 of 9 Posts