Shotgun Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone mounted a side saddle on a SpeCops stock? If so, how many shells does it hold and how does it attach?

·
Registered
374 Posts
see ca crusins post - "I told you you'd be first" - down below

·
Registered
73 Posts
Romadoc said:
Has anyone mounted a side saddle on a SpeCops stock? If so, how many shells does it hold and how does it attach?
We have, with 5 shells. Attaches though the sling loop area of the stock like our M4 and CAR stock shell holders. Accessory sling loop is an available option on all stock shell holders if that is where you like to mount your sling. Priced under $25, hard coat anodized in choice of 3 colours, solid aluminum and no retainer that needs to be replaced. Easy in/easy out shell holding design. Available late February.

·
Registered
73 Posts
I'm really pleased with the response from people here. It's one of the reasons we decided to purchase a CNC to produce our own products, such as the ones seen in this thread. That, and it helps make a very competitively priced product while increasing the quality. We already do our own coatings so it was a logical step. With higher outsourced shop rates and uncertain time lines, it makes it hard to get a new product to market quickly at a reasonable price. Development takes even longer. Initially there will be a wait, we'll loose some people to competition in that time, but they make shotguns every day and there are new people looking for new things all the time. Thank you to those of you who have shown interest in our products either in writing or just looking at the posts. As soon as our product line is completely developed, we'll open the doors, hang out the sign and let everyone know what's available. I appreciate the interest.

·
Registered
43 Posts
That looks perfect, I'm not really sold on the modular pack style that knoxx put out for use on the SpecOps. It seems like overkill for my use. I'd like to give this one a try when it comes out, are there any other shell count options or is 5 the most that will fit on the stock?

·
Registered
32 Posts
Sparrow said:
Romadoc said:
We have, with 5 shells. Attaches though the sling loop area of the stock like our M4 and CAR stock shell holders. Accessory sling loop is an available option on all stock shell holders if that is where you like to mount your sling. Priced under $25, hard coat anodized in choice of 3 colours, solid aluminum and no retainer that needs to be replaced. Easy in/easy out shell holding design. Available late February.

Will that wotk with the Knoxx cheek piece?

·
Registered
73 Posts
I don't believe so. The Knoxx unit is modular and it comes with the cheek piece. So, when you purchase their shell holder, you already have it.

·
Registered
210 Posts
It appears that your shell holder will fit on any M4 style adjustable stock, is that a correct assumption? I'd love to throw one onto my Mesa Tactical stock if it'd fit. Looks good, anxious for Feb.

·
Registered
3,874 Posts
I'm really liking that one for the SpecOps. What are the colors it will be available in? Black, OD, and Tan, I'm assuming?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts