Shotgun Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is there any reason not to install trap/sporting style sights on a field gun?I see only benefits for doing that...Also any oppinions on fiber-optic sights and which ones?

·
Registered
91 Posts
Newbie,I've gone to a fiber optic on 5 of my shotguns. I started with my trap guns then added them to my sporting clays' guns and also my favorite grouse gun. I love how easy it is to pick up the barrel when your focused on a target. I don't care for the magnetic ones that come with 4 different inserts. They seem to be too hot and too large for my consertive taste. I like the Williams "fire sight" They fit tight to the rib are a nice cool but bright yellow and are screwed to the rib through the front bead hole. simple and very secure. on my grouse gun I installed a Action Products "glow worm" and the pink color really stands out against the dug fir and cedar background of the pacific N.W..The prices Fire Sight about $15.00, Glow Worm $9.00

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.