This is a gun bought brand new in August of 2021. High ventilated rib, single mechanical trigger plate action, LOP 14”, factory installed Pachmayr Decelerator pad, cast off at heel and toe 1/8”, drop at comb (without the pad) 1 3/8”, drop at heel 2 1/4”.
Non selective trigger, first right barrel weighing at 3 lbs and second left barrel at 5 lbs. Both crisp, worked on by Lucio Sosta out of Azusa, CA. LEAF springs.
Bone charcoal case hardened action with minimal HAND engraving and HAND checkering.
Automatic ejectors.
The gun weighs 7.7 lbs including the flush Teague style chokes on. The barrels are 1,512 grams including both chokes on which weigh around 1/2 oz each, AND they’re STEEL proof.
It comes with 5 chokes (SK, IC, IM, M and F) plus another F that I bought afterwards. Choke case and wrench included.
Also included two VCI Browning socks.
The gun handles like a dream in my opinion and that’s why I just ordered a custom made Dickinson through Pacific Sporting Arms, which is the same gun but upgraded wood and sideplates. I don’t want two guns basically identical in my cabinet. Not that kind of fella.
The gun comes in a Pelican1700 case with foam. Shipped to anywhere in the lower 48,
$2,000