Shotgun Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
21,765 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I came across a tote with 1,770 once fired Remington 16 Ga hulls, so I took 100 of them out and was going to reload some shells for this coming weekend. I went to put the lid back on the tote when I saw a folded up piece of paper, I unfolded it and read it. It said........Hey Chuck I hope you enjoy all these hulls, you are going to have to come out and teach me how to reload some day. Kris

DAMN, I miss him, I sure hope I break at least a 90 with them, the whole round I will be thinking of you buddy.

cdb

·
Premium Member
1,979 Posts
I hope you hit 90+ it would be a fitting remembrance of your friend.

While I have never met you or your friend, I always did like reading the posts by 2few, he always seemed like someone I would like to know.

Remember, smile and enjoy the hulls (y)

·
Registered
21,765 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I did, I put up a 93, after the last station, I looked up and said, I hope you were watching Kris.

cdb

·
Premium Member
1,979 Posts
Good for you, I'm sure he was watching with a smile on his face.

·
Registered
21,765 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Probably, but at the same time he would be saying Chuck, put that shell shucking auto loader away and get a proper gun............SxS, double trigger, straight stock.

cdb
Good for you, I'm sure he was watching with a smile on his face.

·
Registered
5,226 Posts
A lot of us miss 2Few and his 16 gauge SxS stories. I hope you get lots of use out of his hulls.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts