Shotgun Forum banner
1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
14,316 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Haven't watched TV news for about a month. Now it's "On the recond with...Brit Hume?" (the retired anchor and guest panelist)

Did she annoy someone? Did rog-her anals rape and murder her? Dismissed, or just out temporarily?

Friend flew her to Aruba back on the Natalie Holloway case; said Greta was great, very real, very funny, wanted to party with the pilots, but they had a short night. Said Mrs Holloway was a nut to feed her daughter into that meat grinder.

BTW, last I heard, ol urine vanderslut is living up to that handle in a peruvian prison, pretty much a hole in the ground run by the prisoners. :twisted: {hs#

·
Registered
20,521 Posts
I've not heard anything about what happened to her, but my guess is that she needed a vacation/break from the grind. It appeared to me that in recent weeks that she seemed stressed and too personally involved or concerned with a lot of the interviews and stories.

·
Registered
9,268 Posts
Who?

·
Banned
30,821 Posts
It must have been torture for Geta to meet with any of her former friends and acquaintances from her former life as a celebrity attorney commentator and know that every one of them secretly regarded her as a paid whore for the most evil and destructive propaganda network since Goebells.

It's interesting that Senator Joseph Mc Carthy was best man at her father's wedding.

Perhaps she wanted to not have her name listed in the same list of history's villains as one of the Fox News Babes, that tolerated the evil for the money it paid

·
Registered
12,371 Posts
SuperXOne said:
It must have been torture for Geta to meet with any of her former friends and acquaintances from her former life as a celebrity attorney commentator and know that every one of them secretly regarded her as a paid whore for the most evil and destructive propaganda network since Goebells.

It's interesting that Senator Joseph Mc Carthy was best man at her father's wedding.

Perhaps she wanted to not have her name listed in the same list of history's villains as one of the Fox News Babes, that tolerated the evil for the money it paid
Now I thought you were the polite respectful one around here.
Lets see what happens, now that the gunsmith thread has been censored then locked .

·
Registered
28,978 Posts
Rudolph31 said:
I read that she said Fox News wasn't the same without Roger, and decided to use an escape clause in her contract. But she didn't plan on leaving this early, Fox just cut her off.
That's all it is: Greta quit, in accordance with her contract options.

·
Banned
30,821 Posts
Geta is a graduate of the University of Wisconsin-Madison and Georgetown Law School. She took the bar exam, was married to a rich tort lawyer, and had a great career as a commentator before she sold herself to Fox News in 2002.

To her defense, in 2002 most people took for granted that Fox News was a televised version of those supermarket tabloids like the National Enquirer, and that every educated person would know it was not really news.

Imagine a normal person with a conscience watching Vladimir Putin being praised or Muslims demonized or all those "Call Jesse Jackson" feral black youth run wild stories Fox runs every hour on the hour,,,,and knowing people considered you approved of that?

When will Megyn Kelly leave?

Did you really think decent people really bought into Ailes' twisted version of a declining America?

They were paid to be part of all that evil, and can only stand it so long.

·
Registered
27,021 Posts
You are delusional and need some help.

·
Registered
28,978 Posts
SuperXOne said:
It must have been torture for Geta
As in "Geta Life," SooperX.

Greta is 62 years old, worth over $35 million, and didn't want to leave-- but. The "but" is that although she was making some $1.3 million per year from Fox alone, she had a "key man" clause in her contract. She tried to use that to renegotiate her contract, but Fox declined to give her the pay increase she sought.

So, she quit. It wasn't torture at all, Fox helped make her a very wealthy individual. She wanted more, though, and quit as what she wanted was not agreed to. She was QUITE happy to stay, but sought a contract renegotiation to do it.

·
Registered
1,258 Posts
Something tells me we haven't seen the last of old "shovel face" :)

·
Banned
30,821 Posts
Maybe she had no conscience about what she was a part of.

But how anyone who knew right from wrong could justify being a part of Fox News is one of the mysteries.

I guess if you gradually adjust to evil after awhile you loose your moral compass.

But she's a lawyer, and we lawyers have enough deserved bad press without lending any legitimacy to Fox News.

It's a sewer of the worst things every lawyer is supposed to oppose --racism, ignorance, fear, outright fabrications, conspiracy theories and everything good people are not supposed to be.

People like Greta are supposed to be on the side of what's right and good, not that.

·
Registered
28,978 Posts
SuperXOne said:
Maybe she had no conscience about what she was a part of.

People like Greta are supposed to be on the side of what's right and good, not that.
Here we go: 100% political, again. Good grief. What isn't at all right, or good, is Hillary Clinton or the corrupt DNC. Got it?

·
Registered
13,377 Posts
My guess is that she got too old to be eye candy for the male viewers. In business you must cater to your audience and conservatives tend to be white men and white men like attractive young white women.

Three women apply for a job at Fox news:

One has a high school diploma.

One has a 4 year college degree in general business.

One has a masters degree in journalism

Which one gets the job?

Answer: The one with the biggest boobs.

·
Registered
3,564 Posts
SuperXOne said:
But how anyone who knew right from wrong could justify being a part of Fox News is one of the mysteries.
I'd rather watch Fox News than any those other liberal, Hillary loving jokes of a news broadcast. Well, OAN is good too, but too new and underfunded to have a well put together program.

1 - 20 of 44 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.