Shotgun Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If I had a home on the web, it be Shotgunworld. The place is beyond great and the people are becoming familair friends, so when we gone to have a SW cookout? I'd really like to meet some of these old farts.

·
Registered
985 Posts
That'd be something wouldn't it .... I would like to meet ya'll ITRW too. So Jay, send out the invites, fire up the company 747 and come get us. I wonder if Pummper or jlptexashunter would want to arm wreastle first. :wink:

·
Registered
7,201 Posts
I'm in for the arm wrestling. Then a little skeet and a side order of ribs.

·
Registered
8,214 Posts
The idea was tossed around a bit in chat one night, I think we even had a thread on it on the old BBS.

For the last 5 or 6 years a bunch of us from the NAHC BBS get together for a weekend campout/shoot/BS session always turns out good.

We usually have it in So.Il at Rend Lake which just happens to have very nice trap/skeet/sporting clays range..

·
Premium Member
2,667 Posts
Sometime in the next month or so I plan on getting together with Jay as we now live only about 60 or so miles apart......I'll let ya know how it goes! :roll:

On another website we have had a state get together for 3 years running and I now count some of those folks I met at the first one good friends.

·
Registered
101 Posts
If ya'll get the 747 down to Dallas to pick up Jlptexashunter I'd drive up there! (I know that 747 thing was a joke btw)

·
Registered
8,214 Posts
n00b said:
If ya'll get the 747 down to Dallas to pick up Jlptexashunter I'd drive up there! (I know that 747 thing was a joke btw)
it is?? CRAP!

·
Registered
1,228 Posts
Arm wrestling? Sign me up. How about a SGW softball league?

·
Registered
218 Posts
erm, i will row across to Nantucket of someone can pick me up from there... The sea will be pretty calm at this time of year right?.......

·
Registered
1,207 Posts
Waves about 7-10 feet and picking up benji, it's hurricane season:) If you guys pick him up on Nantucket, I'll take my boat over to the northern end of Long Island and you can stop for me there. I'll pop a flare.

·
Registered
8,214 Posts
Jeff, why don't you just run over an pick Benji up? New England isn't that far away from England is it? I meany just look at Virginia and West Virginia, North Dakota and South Dakota, Carolina and South Carolina? Isn't England the next place east of you? Right next door..... :D

·
Registered
1,207 Posts
Ya, it's right over there--I can hit land's end paddling over on my surfboard. Benji, just wase a Shotgunworld beach towel . . . .

1 - 13 of 13 Posts