Shotgun Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello i am new to this board and wanted to say Hi too everybody.also i would like to know if anybody here has made any excel programs that would help me in like recoil calculator or psi or any other programs to keep track of loads and stuff please let me know ..Thanks Al

·
Registered
200 Posts
I was on ebay an came accross a cd program made by Dragon Media, they claim to have everything in it.Its supposed to have all the info to load pistols,rifles,and shotgun shells.www.buy-dragonmedia.com.If you try it tells us how well you liked it.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Buy-dragonmedia copied it from me. Bought my cd set, was removed from ebay, reopened under a relatives ebay name, and claims rights to my hard work under false claims. He's a jerk.Keeps having ebay remove me from competeing against him now.Even had my ebay account suspended. He knows how to beat ebays system but he will lose against the real system. It's fixin to rain hard on him folks. Lightening, thunder, tornados and all. I hope his cell mate gives him all the reloading he asked for. What a horrible thought...dead puppies...dead puppies...dead puppies....If you want the original maker plus tons more of this cd set then just visit www.gunbutler.com. You may even see my picture in my profile on yahoo auctions. Your gun-chick!
Gloria

·
Registered
4 Posts
I'm sorry for being so brutal but this dragon jerk has made life difficult for me. :cry: He is a malicious trouble maker who has made things very hard on me. I did finally get legal help to put a stop to him very soon. Thanks for letting me vent.

Gloria

·
Registered
694 Posts
You'll find what I consider an excellent :D shotgun pattern analyser here:

http://www.shotgun-insight.com

There is also a group size calculator for rifle and pistol shooters.

They are free to use on line.

I'm also in the process of writing a little application that will calculate pellet density and probability of a pellet hitting a clay for a given choke, distance, pellet count etc. If you are interested check the above url from time to time. This latest application should be done in a month or so but the shooting season is starting so programming might drag a bit. :lol:

Andrew.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts