Shotgun Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,667 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
gadwalls, ringnecks, mallards, scaup, and wood duckstrying out trophyphotos There is a fine line between hobby and insanity.Edited by: Rick618 at: 2/13/03 12:25:04 am

·
Registered
8,214 Posts
Are those the ducks that Jay got? :eek :lol :rollin :b I crack me up :lol :lol

·
Registered
96 Posts
Okay....Jay........THOSE are ducks. :lol Mike RossLife Member, NAHCMember, National Rifle AssociationMember, Meeker Co. Historical Society

·
Premium Member
2,667 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
mallards, pintails, gadwall, snipe There is a fine line between hobby and insanity.Edited by: Rick618 at: 2/12/03 11:07:38 pm

·
Premium Member
2,667 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
thats four neck collars and double bands There is a fine line between hobby and insanity.

·
Premium Member
2,667 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
ya take them any way you can!!Thats me in my Pokeboat, one of favorite ways to hunt for them pesky ducks. There is a fine line between hobby and insanity.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Now THAT's a handsome man! :rollin Mike RossLife Member, NAHCMember, National Rifle AssociationMember, Meeker Co. Historical Society

·
Registered
96 Posts
Okaaayyy....That was SUPPOSED to sound sarcastic poeple! I should have followed with, "If my dog looked like that, I'd shave his butt and teach him to walk backwards!" :rollin Mike RossLife Member, NAHCMember, National Rifle AssociationMember, Meeker Co. Historical Society

·
Premium Member
2,667 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I thought I noticed a tilt to your typing........the closet door has opened and them aint wader boots with 6" spiked heels! :rollin

·
Registered
5 Posts
That no one else had posted was that they were waiting for the other shoe to drop, problem was it was one of them light weight loafers, never made a sound. Well, maybe a poof :lol

·
Registered
7 Posts
Dang, that's a lot of ducks. Unfortuneatly, I've not gotten to where I can tell the difference between them flying, so when I hit my limit of any 1 particular type I quit for the day just to be safe .

·
Premium Member
2,667 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Oh, the license won't be the bad part, it will be the guide fees! ;) Just have to wait and see what they are going to allow for seasons next year, lots of rumours about reduced days and bangs. There is a fine line between hobby and insanity.

·
Registered
200 Posts
Those pictures must have been funny.I tried evey way I could to view them , but no luck.You clowns still have me laughing with your posts to each other.Thanks.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts