Shotgun Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
930 Posts
This is bad news for us 10 gaugers. I am concerned we will go the way of the 16 gauge.

My favorite gun that I own is the SP-10. I need to find me another one that is a cheap NIB before they are all gone.

·
Registered
153 Posts
Correct me if I am wrong , but I thought Remington is now owned by a different company. They are eliminating a lot of the product line. They did away with the titanium rifle line, many other stainless steel barreled rifles, probably doing the same with shotguns, not enough 10ga sold to make it profitable to continue that production line. Sad, because it's one us duck/ goose hunters can afford. Grab them while you can still find them, put one away for your kids/ grandkids or yourself for the future.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Great Gun. Well made gun. Bought mine and still see them on Gun Broker. I've had mine for 1 year, and I love it. Purchased from an older gentleman from Minnesota. Rogers has HeviMetal and Black Cloud 10 ga cases on sale....better get some while you can.

P.S. I shoot my SP-10 out of my wheelchair. Haven't had such a good handling shotgun since my Browning 2000. Well dad's Wingmaster was a great gun, too.

·
Registered
1,948 Posts

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
I have my Sp10 for sale it is in very good condition only minor wear from handling and light scuffs in the finish on stock and metal looks to be around an early 90s production year in mossy oak bottom land camo, it has a 24" barrel with the double bead vent rib. I have the original box and all the factory chokes as well as two kicks high flyer chokes full and Xfull the chokes are also for sale by them selves if any one is interested pm me my local shop will work with you and your chosen FFL for shipping.

-Thanks-

·
Registered
209 Posts
waterfowlhunter said:
I wonder if they are planning a 10ga version of the Versamax?
i would very much doubt there wil ba a 10g versamax, sadly the sp10 seems to becoming consigned to history which is a real shame as it was the first remington i ever shot

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.