Shotgun Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone know why when logging onto the Spartan web page for the past week I get an automatic redirect to the Remington site? I know Spartan is a Remington brand name but there has been a Spartan web page for some time.

·
Registered
3,236 Posts
I just logged onto the website ( http://www.spartangunworks.com/ ) and just as it finished loading the very last thing--I mean I could read all the clickable links for the over/under, warranty, side by side, etc--it went directly to Remington. If you then click on firearms at the top of the Remington page one of the choices that comes up is SPR. So Remington is incorporating Spartan into one website--a good move.

·
Premium Member
3,705 Posts
KT, I tend to agree. I believe Remington is in the middle of changing their site. Maybe even more Spartan choices.

·
Registered
692 Posts
I noticed that the guns are no longer called "Spartan". Instead, they are being referred to as "Remington SPR shotguns".

Looks like the "Spartan" brandname is being shelved...

·
Premium Member
3,705 Posts
I have updated the "Sticky" Link to reflect the new changes.
Because of the Spartan name recognition, I will leave the word in the forum title for a little longer, then shortly, when we are sure that the "Spartan" name is no longer being used, we may remove it.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts