Shotgun Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I found a Stevens Model 58 12-gauge, bolt-action shotgun for $89.95. It utilizes a 3-round box magazine and is in excellent condition. It has a 26" barrel and poly-choke. Apparently, it was made before a serial number was required on all guns, so there is none.

Is this a decent price or is it a rip-off?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
After posting my original message in that forum, I thought that the "Gun ID & Value" forum would be better suited.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I own an original Stevens model 58 it has an adjustable choke on the end of it you can tighten for slugs or buckshot or loosen for bird shot there is no changing the choke just a simple turn of the wrist to the left or right which is very efficient to me this gun has been in my family for many years and I love it never has any problem with it Nd it's just as accurate as my 1200 Browning lol I'm planning on putting a tri pod on it as well as rifleing it for a scope that's how confident I am in this 50 plus year old gun will send pics if how good condition this gun is if asked seen a couple but without choke on end and as clean

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.