Shotgun Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got a Stoeger Condor Supreme, 26" for occasional clays, and upland use; Select trigger, decent wood, nice checkering, choke tubes, understated engraving.

For the money, not a bad rig at all.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Hi Green,

I guess I'm pretty green too, on the subject of shotgunning. I was curious about your post. Your 26" barrell is, of course, proper for skeet shooting. Your post mentions choke tubes. Can you tell me what choke tubes are available. What was the cost of your Stoeger?

I'm also curious as to the controllability of an O/U vs a semi.

I guess I'd just like to know how you rate your gun in terms of accuracy and controllabilit vs. cost. Thanks

·
Registered
8 Posts
i have the same gun and it is an awesome gun for the money.. 340.00 here in tulsa, the choke are interchangable with ,mossberg,browning invector, they are really easy to find and fairly cheap.. 22-35 dollars a choke. they handle very nice comparered to a auto cause i know when i pull the trigger the second time it will shoot, not be jammed. and while i have seen people say the craftsmenship is poor the one that i baught is flawless and actually quite nice to look at. a man at my gun club was holding a very nice browning and picked mine up and said" you have a browning just like mine dont you"..... he was shocked when i told him what it was. but he shot it and said it felt alot like his gun.

·
Registered
283 Posts
The Stoeger Condor I have was my first shotgun. I've had it for about 6-7 years and have put about 4000 rounds through it. It performs flawlessly but beats you up. Great gun for the bucks, mine even has separate tubes (can see bw the barrels)

·
Registered
130 Posts
I have been shooting the Condor Supreme Deluxe with 28" barrels for a little over a month now and love it. I average 22-25 on skeet and 85-95 on Sporting Clays. The fit and finish on mine is excellent and the wood grain looks great. I shoot just as well with this sub $500 gun as any of my friends and their $1500-$2300 Berettas and Brownings. The gun is made by a member of the same corporate group as the more expensive Berettas and costs much less. Great bang for the buck.---AFG

1 - 5 of 5 Posts