Shotgun Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Some friends and I are looking at a western Missouri spring snow goose hunt. Due to the large populations of birds, the 'plug' requirement has been removed while hunting snow geese. I spoke with a friend and he suggested purchasing an extender magazine (much like Tom Knapp uses) for the hunt. Has anyone had any experience with these magazines? Is it just a quick add-on type system or is it something a gunsmith needs to install? Does it feed shells pretty reliably even with the extended length.

Not sure I am going to do it, just wanted some input from people in 'the know'.

Thanks! :lol:

G

·
I bought one from sure-cycle last year. You just screw it onto the end of your magazine tube and put in the new spring that comes with it and your done. Simple. Works good too. Never had a problem with it last year. Makes the gun barrel heavy though when it is loaded.

G

·
Have the Benelli extentions on both my Nova's --works just fine----all you need is a screwdriver to tighten up the barrel clamp------easy job there.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.