Shotgun Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys looking for a new skeet and sporting clays gun and i am looking at the supersport i need some feedback on the gun if you have any info please share and i might go duck hunting 1 or 2 would the supesport be ok

·
Registered
13,099 Posts
You can always take a sporting model hunting. I would rather use a field model for clays. Because the SS has a 3" chamber it would be fine for waterfowling. It does have a ported barrel and shinny finishes.

·
Registered
773 Posts
I've owned a SS since last Spring and couldn't be happier. It also doubles as an upland/waterfowl gun. I just cover the barrel/receiver with some camo tape.

If you're more of a hunter get the Cordoba - it's the exact same thing as the SS except for having a matte finish.

I bought my SS before the Cordoba was out. I probably would have picked the Cordoba if it'd been available earlier. However, the SS is a sexy, beautiful piece of - machinary.

·
Registered
198 Posts
i got mine and i love it, never had a single jam or hickup. i have alot of rounds threw it and i have never takin it appart and cleaned it, just sqirted some degreaser in every now and then and some rem lub oil, works great. and its great for the secound shoot if u need it because it dosent kick at all.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts