Shotgun Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking at buying a Browning Sweet Sixteen that is in great condition. I have looked every where including Brownings web site, but they do not show any SN's starting with an 'X'.

I was wanting to know the year it was made and approx. value. I looked on the underside of the receiver, just forward on the loading port and in that area it shows FN on top then below the FN, SN# X200**. it is either a 26 or 28' MV barrel(plain, but matted), full choke. Any help would be great!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the quick reply!
It is in very good shape, I am no expert in determining what condition a gun is in, but I have researched many A5's and their pictures. I would have to say it is probably at least 90%.

The seller wants $850 for it, since he can't work right now. That is the only reason he wants to sell it. He already sold a very nice A5 12ga for $650, which was also in very good condition. I was trying to figure out as much as possible about the gun and was trying to see if it was a good deal or not. Thanks again!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.