Shotgun Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
459 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Had an interesting chat with a nice lady at Winchester parts Friday. She told me SX2 recoil pads are obsolete and no longer available. This was the pad for a composite stock. She also informed me that there is one pulse piston for all guns now regardless what chamber length they have. Looks like I will be trying an SX3 stock on the SX2 when I do my next deep cleaning on the guns. Has anyone tried this ?

·
Registered
3,671 Posts
Browning Gold recoil pad should be the same and I believe Limbsaver makes a replacement pre-fit

·
Registered
459 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I ordered a Winchester pad from Numrich. Didn't see a pad for it on the limbsaver web site. The pad seats inside the stock about 3/16" and the screws point up at an angle instead of straight into the stock. The LOP on this gun is 14", I can't find were Winchester ever made LOP spacers for the SX2. I'm going to use the old pad as a base to add a 1/2" length. Then I can install a kick-eez dual action pad.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.