Shotgun Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,666 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
http://www.tpwd.state.tx.us/hunt/public_hunting/btth/

The Texas Parks and Wildlife is selling chances on some hunts, whick includes: Texas Grand Slam, Texas Waterfowl Adventure,
Texas Exotic Safari, Texas Big Time Bird Hunt, Texas Whitetail Bonanza, Texas Premium Buck Hunt, or Texas Gator Hunt.

Only $10 per entry.

·
Registered
96 Posts
I might just try next year on the "big ones".
I tried several differnt draws for around 4 years and then last year I drew a Blackpowder Hunt and this year Me and Crazyhunter(member here), drew another management hunt in Gus Engling WMA,(this fine place is a great area and was named after the first game warden to be shot and killed in the line of duty. In fact he was shot by a fella who was poaching ducks),for January 2004! So things are getting good on the draws!

If nothing else, the money is used for wildlife management and with all the crap being throwed against us this day for hunting, little less even owning firearms, even a simple shotgun, they could certainly use the funds and hey you might just draw a heck of a hunt and opportunity!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.