Shotgun Forum banner
21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
382 Posts
Nice gun but pattern it before you buy it. Unless 70/30 is your preference. And before all the mine shoots 50/50 guys jump on I have a few buddies that had same issue.
I think that was an issue with earlier ones, but I may be wrong.

Did Krieghoff take care of your buddies or did they use the “within specs” response and do nothing?

·
Registered
694 Posts
I bought it used and believe it was an earlier model. Got the vague they tend to shoot high from Kreighoff. I also think if recoil is an issue you'll need to shoot 1 oz but they pattern well so not a problem . I would still consider buying one to match my K20/28 if the newer models have changed.

·
Registered
K80 gold standard supersport
31 Posts
I start it with a Supersport and move to a Pro Sport for a while, try a 32 barrel Parcours and to me it was way too light and the lack of palm swell stop me from buying one! Went back to a Supersport flat rib gold standard and feels just right!
A few guys I know end up trading the Parcours for Supersports!

·
Registered
658 Posts
The Parcours is the right gun for me. Fits me perfect. Previous guns include, KRieghoff Pro Sporter, Perazzi MX2000S, Beretta DT10, Browning 325, Beretta 682, Benelli Cordoba, Beretta 390 and last but not least a Remington 1100.

The Parcours never needed any modification unlike most every other shotgun Ive tried to shoot

·
Registered
8 Posts
I purchased a 32" Parcours this past year for skeet & 5 stand. It has Briley thin wall chokes & an absolutely incredible Turkish Walnut "Stock Lock" stock. This gun is pure joy to shoot. The Stock Lock system felt odd at first but I quickly got used to it & it really make the gun very easy to shoot, almost no "felt" recoil.

·
Registered
8,233 Posts
I shoot sporting and recently went from 32" sporter barrels to 34" parcours and immediately fell in love. They are lighter but smoother swinging than my 32" sporter barrels were. I did have to sand a good 4 or 5 mm off my comb to align POI with the lower rib, but it was so worth it for me. I also occasionally shoot ZZ's, so went ahead and bought a 32" parcours barrel. They are way too light and fast for me for sporting, but I had it thinwalled and added an under fore-arm weight and find them near ideal for me on ZZ's. Obviously, YMMV

21 - 27 of 27 Posts