Shotgun Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I purchased a Ted Williams model 200 because I thought it was the same as the Winchester 1200/1300. However, when i tried to put a new stock on it they were not even close. The rest seems to be the same.

Any help with my stock dilema would be greatly appreciated.

G

·
I did the same thing. Imagine my surprise when I anxiously opened the box and got ready to install my new stock and noticed a completely different shape at the receiver. My model 200 stock is flat where it connects to the receiver, and all the pictures I have found of 1200's kind of come to a point. I hope someone can help the both of us. In the meantime, does anyone want to buy a brand new, just-put-back-in-the-box Hogue overmold shotgun stock set? What a disappointment.

G

·
I just sold a pistol grip and forearm for a Winchester 1200/1300 to a customer that has a Ted Williams Model 200. He called me and said they don't fit. I ordered the parts from Brownells and they are the one's who said the parts would fit. I was thinking that maybe my customer doesn't quite know how to install the parts himself and maybe I should do it for him, but I guess from the above posts there really is a problem. Does anyone know what parts will fit?

Thanks for any responses!

Doug @ ETS

G

·
I was finally able to locate the correct stock. Numrich has two different types (A & B) for the Ted Williams Sears Model 200/300. In catalog #25, refer to page 1069.

Numrich's contact info:
Phone #: (866) 686-7424
Web: e-GunParts.com

1 - 4 of 4 Posts