Shotgun Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was given a semi auto shotgun this last weekend and would like some help identifying it. I did searches and came up with nothing so if I missed something please forgive me. As I was saying it is a Ted Williams Model 300 12 ga. semi auto it hold only 2 3/4" shells and has a modified choke. The serial number is q150945. Any help Id'ing this would be greatly appreciated as well as approximate value of the gun. Thank you

Eric

·
Registered
8,211 Posts
Since you asked nicely I'll forgive you... this time ;)
It's a Winchester 1400 however it's not valued as high because of the TW300 stamping so, it should be about 3/4ths of $200 or so but realistically I've not seen a good condition semi-auto sell for less than $200 in my area for a long time.

G

·
Thank you for your quick response. I really do appreciate the help and also appreciate not getting flamed for asking potentially stupid questions. I'm gonna take it out this weekend and see how it fires! I can't wait.

G

·
Saw a Sears 300 20 gauge, 26" full choke 95% at a show, $130.00. Trying to find parts can be a challenge.

G

·
Currently working on a friends 1400/20. Return spring is kaput, Numrich has alot of * next to the 1400 / 300 consumable parts. Finally found one at Midwest. This would have been impossible w/o the internet. I am sure as the supply of replacement parts "dries up" this situation can only get worse, resulting in alot of "wall hangers".

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.