Shotgun Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know if the hunting model of the beretta teknys comes with any engraving on the receiver. I like this gun but i hunt ducks and geese so i dont want any engraving of quail or phesants or anything like that.. thanks

·
Registered
1,310 Posts
Just wondering if the quail and phesant engraving sacres the ducks and geese into the next county????

If I bought a gun engraved with a Lincon and Promatic trap would I break more targets????

TM

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Tin Man said:
Just wondering if the quail and phesant engraving sacres the ducks and geese into the next county????

If I bought a gun engraved with a Lincon and Promatic trap would I break more targets????

TM
Hey dude not sure if your trying to be sarcastic, but if i pay that much for a gun i want it to be what i want. If i dont want a gun with pheasants engraved on it then im not gonna pay 1600 bucks for one. I asked a question and if you dont have the answer then dont reply.

·
Registered
2,548 Posts
LA_DUCKMAN said:
Tin Man said:

TM
Hey dude not sure if your trying to be sarcastic, but if i pay that much for a gun i want it to be what i want. If i dont want a gun with pheasants engraved on it then im not gonna pay 1600 bucks for one. I asked a question and if you dont have the answer then dont reply.
well you do make a very good point. i am picky when it comes to my guns. i think the engraving on the side is a quail. i cant remember off the top of my head.

·
Registered
8,218 Posts
LA_DUCKMAN said:
Does anyone know if the hunting model of the beretta teknys comes with any engraving on the receiver. I like this gun but i hunt ducks and geese so i dont want any engraving of quail or phesants or anything like that.. thanks
No engravings, but it will have the green swoosh on the receiver an stock, which by the way, has a tendency to fall out.

·
Registered
938 Posts
the Teknys model has been discontinued. You can still find them on dealer's shelves, though.

Tom

·
Registered
32 Posts
I took pics of my Teknys Gold field, but somehow can not attach them. One side has ducks, is that good enough? :)

It's a nice gun and you won't regret buying it. If you really want the pics, send me a PM with your email address and I will email them.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.