Shotgun Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
332 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The wife and I spent the second straight Sunday afternoon this month at the Tennessee Clay Target Complex. Last week was the 12 station Red course which I shot with the 20 ga and her with the 12 ga. This week we shot the 15 station WHITE course then went back for another try at the RED course (12 ga on both). We found the WHITE course is slightly more difficult than the RED but neither has any impossible target.

The crowd (if you can call it that) was sparse. A few Trap and Skeet shooters and fewer yet on the Sporting Clays courses. Being the second closest course to us (a little over an hour's drive) we'll be back soon. That RED course looks just right for a 28 ga or 410.

Check it out if you are in the area: http://www.tnclay.com/

· Registered
4,249 Posts
is it still 9.00 for a game of skeet?

· Registered
2,236 Posts
good news re: pricing at TCTC- Nashville. Non-members, Present your ATA, or NSSA-NSCA card & you receive member rates. :wink: Yes, pricing is high at Nashvillle for non-members, I guess it keeps the thugs out.

· Registered
4,249 Posts
oh boy. big deal. nssa ata card. just means you got more money to spend than a regular.
how about a military retiree card and an old navy skeet team hat for when times were better?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.