Shotgun Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
9,163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
That music - noise! - that I hear every time an Autolite ad pops up on this site is annoying as he//!

Of course, I can and do turn my volume off, but then I have to turn it back up every time one of my pervert friends sends me a video (usually related to sex or Hillary or both).

Boycott Autolite!

PS: Speaking of sex or Hillary or both, have you seen the latest "picture" of her (Photoshopped, of course) that is circulating? EEEuuuwww Gross!

·
Registered
206 Posts
Yeah, I heard that music tonight. I had several tabs open on my browser, had the military channel on the TV, classic info snacking. Took me a second to figure out what was going on.

Pretty much made me not want to send my business to them!

·
Registered
6,215 Posts
Seamus O'Caiside said:
That music - noise! - that I hear every time an Autolite ad pops up on this site is annoying as he//!
ABSOLUTELY agree!

Seamus O'Caiside said:
Of course, I can and do turn my volume off
Me too.

Seamus O'Caiside said:
but then I have to turn it back up every time one of my pervert friends sends me a video (usually related to sex or Hillary or both).
Me too (although I just watch them to appease my pervert friends, not out of any other interest :roll: )

jaybones said:
Pretty much made me not want to send my business to them!
ABSOLUTELY agree :!:

·
Registered
9,163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thank you very much, Jay! That stuff has made it impossible for me to listen to music on YouTube or XM Radio online while I am browsing SGW.

·
Registered
4,414 Posts
Glad it's not just me, but at least I know what it is now.

I was starting to think I'd won something and couldn't figure out what it was, or that Samantha was wiggling her nose behind Darrin's back again.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts