Shotgun Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
11,899 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Everybody wants to go to Alaska "at least once in their life". Well if you live in So Cal now you can go from Long Beach to Anchorage for $129 each way on Jet Blue Airlines.

Hell, for that price I may fly up for lunch.

Grouse Ridge is an amazing place, and I heard there are going to be some "big dogs" at this event. Don't miss it.

·
Registered
11,899 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
If any of you guys are coming up from outside, remember this phrase "I'm staying out on KGB by Iditacup". The locals will love you.

Don't miss Hatcher Pass (just past Grouse Ridge) and Portage Glacier just south of ANC.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Hey Brad is that big dogs as in Reddog, looking forward to another visit from you bring your A game this is not Ca state championship where they let you shoot on a trap field LOL I know a little 10 year old girl said she would teach you to fish :lol: how do you like me now. I'm back!

·
Registered
11,899 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Tell Ann I'll take any tips she has for me. Here's a special deal for So Cal shooters only. If you show up to the AK State Championship on the 30th or 31st with a boarding pass from Jet Blue from Long Beach, lunch is on me.

Humble target setter Dave, back me up here.

·
Registered
1,486 Posts
reddogalaska said:
Brad if anyone takes you up on that I will buy them a beer to wash it down.
Are you shooting the Birchwood 5 stand and walkthrough state shoot?

Oh and this........we need more than 2 cakes next year so I can take one home. :mrgreen:

·
Registered
11,899 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hi Mike,

Originally I wasn't coming back up for the State Championship. But when Jet Blue announced $129 airfares from Long Beach CA to Anchorage, how could I say "no".

Nobody is crazy enough to fly up to Alaska on a Friday, shoot the State Championship at Grouse Ridge, and fly home on Sunday night. Well, almost nobody.

P.S. if you're going, pack light. You won't need skeet chokes up there :)

·
Registered
11,899 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
dftopgun1 said:
the Hebrew Hammer is good to his word...he will buy you lunch..
You just have to track him down..LOL

The Humble target setter
Dave F
Two things.

1. I said I'd buy you lunch, I never said it was going to be easy.
2. Jews never joke about money, and they don't call me the "Hebrew Hammer" for nothing :)

·
Registered
11,899 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
homey said:
What if I'm not from California or Alaska and show up,will you buy me lunch?
Sorry Kenny, I'm glad you're coming up, but have Scott buy you lunch :)

reddogalaska said:
Brad I don't see anyone jumping on the bandwagon here. If you offered free food and FREE BEER up here in Alaska everyone in the state would show up :lol:
How about dinner at The Hacienda (don't order the halibut tacos, they're too hot for you) :)

·
Registered
11,899 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Don't forget to pack your

It gets cold in those igloos :)

·
Registered
1,486 Posts
reddogalaska said:
Mike I won't be shooting at birchwood I'll be with the SCTP kids at nationals in Sparta till Sunday
Cool

what about more than 2 cakes next year

I was going to out bid Don no matter the cost until you set the price at $150 and he beat me to it. :mrgreen:

those things are so good

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.