Shotgun Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
893 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys:

I've noticed in Gunsmithing, and for that matter elsewhere in SGW, that some folks log in with questions and then just seem to vanish. I've also noticed that many guys that answer these (sometimes quite technical) questions spend alot of time and energy to do so. It seems to me that it's just plain common courtesy to return to the forum and post the results of the advice received. So, to the guys who come back to post results, thanks. To those who don't, how about a little more follow up?

JW

·
Registered
43 Posts
Hello all

I am all for that. I am trying to learn what I can and as much as I appreciate the wealth of experience that is evident on this forum, it is also helpful to know which remedy solved each particular problem.

While I am at it, thanks to all the folks who are always willing to help out. We sure do appreciate it!

CJ

·
Registered
6,215 Posts
I have seen this on other forums too.

Makes me wonder if they ever come back to read them or read them and then just don't reply.

One of those things we're left speculating on on the internet.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.