Shotgun Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A big congratulations to Chad Roberts on his fine finish at the Nationals. A M3 finish with this level of competition is very impressive in my opinion. It is not totally surprising though as Chad was always able to be a top performer during his lengthy BMX career that I witnessed on many occasions during my time as one of the ABA national announcers. Just goes to show that athletes from other venues can excel at other sports as well.
Congrats Duder on great performance behind the barrel!!!!!

Rick Thompson

·
Registered
203 Posts
great Job Chad....and also Jared Greenwood. You two shot lights out on the last day.
And for all you guys who don't know Chad, he is one of the nicest guys on the tour. {hs#
As my sponsor says, to bad he's from Cali!!!! :mrgreen:
See you soon Jared, take care of my baby. 8)

Grace

·
Registered
34 Posts
All,

Thanks for the words. You guys are just flat out great people. I am trying really, really hard to make it in this sport. I think I am finally getting there. The amount of talent and just crazy experience that everyone has is something that cannot be bought or achieved overnight. The amount of work is mind blowing.

With that being said, I love to teach and I absolutely love to shoot. Although my dream to be a top shooter started at a later stage of life after BMX, I am here to tell you that anyone can do it if you don't give up, give it your all and keep pounding away. I have always said I don't have any talent. If anything I have always said if I had any then my talent would be raw determination to not stop until I reached the top.

I have been super blessed in my short shooting career, made some life long friends and just amazed how RAD this sport is.

To all that posted here, THANK YOU!!! Grace, thanks for watching our last few stations. I was out of my mind at that point. WOW!!!! Jared for just being a RAD squad mate. He Handled the title in Sub Jr. which was awesome to watch. Rollins for always saying I could do this and really encouraging me. Wendell and Anthony for the coaching over the years. Zach, Cory, Brad and Brian for being such bad asses on the circuit...

To all the others, WOW!!! Thanks for anything you ever said to encourage me or just allowing me to pick your mind. The man above put you all in front of me and it has been an awesome journey.

I know now I belong. I also know there will be better and lower finishes. You meet the same people going up as going down. Staying humble and having fun is my moto and if not I am sure someone will smack me upside the head.

This is RAD!!! Thank you everyone again.

P.S. I do love flat bills and stuffing the ears... Can't shoot good, you gotta look good!!!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.