The options I added are:
- Hogue Forearm
-Tac Star side saddle (Wanted a Mesa, but couldn't justify the extra $$)
- Aluminum follower
- Surefire G2 light with a (for the life of me I can't remember the name) bezel. It is meant to take the recoil of a shotgun
- The light is mounted with a Laser Devices mount. It is set up so I can hit the rear switch of the light with my thumb on the forearm (of course the light goes off when I pump the action.
- These pictures were taken before I installed the Knoxx SpecOps stock
Other work completed:
- Switched the safety to left hand (yes, I have the curse)
- polished the slide rails to make it smoother
- front bead painted blaze orange. Would like to put a fiber optic bead on but the bead is pressed in.
It should be complete it (until you guys show me something else I "need").
I have spent sometime on the range with it. We are still getting to know each other.
Thanks for your help by giving me ideas on what I wanted.
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could
be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
A forum community dedicated to Shotgun owners and enthusiasts including the Remington, Beretta, and Mossberg shotguns brands. Come join the discussion about optics, hunting, gunsmithing, styles, reviews, accessories, classifieds, and more!