Shotgun Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'd just like to thank all the moderators for your many imformative replies, and for the speed in which you guys deliver your responses. You guys are the best! I believe we have two new recently appointed moderators, viz. Jeff and Jlp? Congratulations both of you! I am impressed by the unselfish way in which you guys share your immense knowledge. With a strong backup like this, us newbies are off to a flying start. :D I wish you both a long and happy stay with shotgun world. Thanks again!

·
Registered
1,207 Posts
Thank you Trout-- we're happy to have you here! SGW is the most happening discussion board I've ever visited. People like yourself show up and join in a wonderful, long, ongoing conversation. There's friendly agreement, exchange of information--the shotgun experts know scads of details, methods, tricks, fixes, etc.--and sometimes, there's some fairly heated debate. This is a place to learn about shotguns, but it's also a place to learn, period. By that, I mean that I feel I've gotten some personal growth out of reading the threads and writing to people. SGW is a great place to observe and celebrate the unusual and important cultural niche that guns occupy in America. Shotguns call to the hunter and frontier instincts in all of us, since the REAL "gun that won the west" was not a Winchester rifle but a double-barrelled shotgun! There, maybe we can start some heated debate on that topic :lol:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.