Shotgun Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

· Registered
28,086 Posts
28 degrees here in N. Florida at the moment - but should hit mid 50s after lunch - still had to cover my broccoli and Brussels Sprouts last night

· Registered
4,049 Posts
We're at 4ft of snow accumulation so far this year. Only 4.5 more months of snow... It's snowing now. But it is a balmy 24* right now. Warmest it's been in a while.

· Registered
6,854 Posts
Ran my dogs in a field trial yesterday in Joplin, MO. First dog was in the 2nd brace and the temp was 19 degrees. Second dog was the 13th brace and we ran in 53 degree weather. Talk about a warmup.

· Registered
23,910 Posts
33 degrees today, I will wait for at least 40 degrees to go shooting. I kinda take after Nobel Sport 686 primers:)😉, I don't like temps below 40 for shooting clay targets.

cdb

· Registered
28,086 Posts
We're at 4ft of snow accumulation so far this year. Only 4.5 more months of snow... It's snowing now. But it is a balmy 24* right now. Warmest it's been in a while.
BTDT and why I moved to FL

· Registered
1,334 Posts
How do you feel about the multiple rounds of skeet that went down today? My t shirt didn’t get in the way either. :ROFLMAO:
It’s not all good. It was in the 30’s just the other day. That’s a pretty big swing in a day or two. And in the summer it’s 110 with 100% humidity. Those suck too. I miss the snow and cold, as I am from Ohio. The fields are closed 2 days a year, Christmas and Easter. That makes it nice.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts