Shotgun Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm planning to buy my first semi auto shotgun in the near future and was wondering what you would all recommend between the Traditions ALS 2100 field series (www.traditionsfirearms.co...=SA210102) and the Stoeger model 2000 STD (www.stoegerindustries.com...del_2000/) both with walnut stocks. Does one perform better than the other? How is the reliability of each makers guns? Are there any websites with feedback on these guns?Thanks!!GSPLover

·
Premium Member
4,416 Posts
Hey Rick,Thanks for visiting Shotgunworld.com!I kinda like the Stoeger better. -More chokes-Chrome lined barrelsAre the only reasons I give it my vote.I know the Traditions semi's are made in Turkey (Aya brand I think), but the Stoeger probably is too. If you go to our 'Manufacturers' page and click on Diamond then you'll notice that the Stoeger looks a lot like one of their models. Of course, most everyone's semi is made outside of the U.S.I vote for the Stoeger.Jay GentryShotgunworld.com

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey Rick,I just got the stoeger model 2000 and I love it. I got it because from what I understand their owned by Beretta, and The model 2000 is made mostly of Benelli parts and materials, I know for sure they have Benelli's Inertia Recoil System.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts