Shotgun Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,384 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The guys in my thursday night Trap League got talking and decided to see how many guys would show up on Christmas day if they put on a shoot. :)

When it got around to me my buddy said "Will you be there Levi or won't your wife let you ?????":shock: Well I told them the truth and I said "I'm the boss in my family, I do what I want, my wife squats when I say squat and cook what I want when I want it, I can do, what I want, when I want!!!!!!!!!!!! but I'm going to call home to see if I really feel like shooting on Christmas. :wink:

Merry Christmas everyone.

Happy shooting....................................Levi

·
Registered
2,393 Posts
Our club has a few die hard shooters-me included-that shoot all year long.The weather has more influence than the date.Luckily my wife has no problem with me out at the club on holidays.She has a large family locally.I am the last of the mohicans on my side and would rather spend time with fellow shooters than spend the time with her family.When the weather is really bad I go over and visit with them---They rib me about not shooting---only six inches of snow,freezing rain and sleet and you didn't go out shooting-HA :!:

·
Registered
16,296 Posts
I am the boss in our home--and have permission from the "war dept" to say so. :wink:

·
Registered
201 Posts
I'm with Levi !!!!!!!!!!!
After 47 years I still respect her wish on the winter holidays.

Merry Christmas and lots of straights in 2006
George

·
Registered
1,563 Posts
:D :D Good one Levi!

I don't believe my club is open Christmas day. Pretty hard to find trap help! They are holding a Boxing day meat shoot, but the weather is UGLY, and besides I still have to read the book my Daughter brought me for Christmas, "Precision Shooting", before I get back on the range... :lol:

·
Registered
6,215 Posts
12GA guy said:
I don't believe my club is open Christmas day.
We shutdown for Christmas Day. Since I am the Vice Pres and Trap Chairman, I made that decision :wink:

12GA guy said:
They are holding a Boxing day meat shoot, but the weather is UGLY
We had our 54th annual Boxing Day Shoot on the 26th. It was about 33F with light wet snow. Turnout was good and everyone seemed to have a good time :D

·
Registered
377 Posts
if i could have gotten my wife to buy me a new gun id be out all day 8) any christmas day that wasnt on a sunday we go hunting after 10 or 11am family stuff early then we shoot or hunt

1 - 7 of 7 Posts