Shotgun Forum banner

Trap/Skeet/Shotgunning themed Screen Saver?

2K views 5 replies 4 participants last post by  SamL 
#1 ·
Does anyone know where I can get a decent shotgun sports screen saver for a Windows PC? Just got a new system at work, and need a way of spreading the joy. My old Ruger screen saver just doesn't cut it any more.

I did a search on Google but didn't come up with anything like what I was looking for.

Thanks in advance,

-- Sam

#2 ·
You could create your own. Here's a link to a software company that has a very popular package called "Slide Show Ultra":

http://cmbsoftware.com/slidinfo.htm

I've tried it before, and it's a pretty decent program - quite configurable and easy to use. Add your own pics and/or sound files and off ya go!

Check out their other software too. They have other packages that are similar to Slide Show Ultra, but with a slightly different twist...

#3 ·
Free solution - if you have Windows XP, you can point your screen save at "My Pictures" and the set of photo's you have in that folder will display randomly with various effects like disolve and they will bounce around the screen.

You do have lots of photos of you shooting don't you ? :p

Roger

#4 ·
Hey Roger i have a question HyDefSpex are shooting glasses right? Well do you guys like make blinders to send with your glasses orhand out? Because thats really easy advertisement.

#6 ·
I don't have any pictures to turn into a slideshow.

I'm looking for something simple, like animated clays getting popped while flying through the air.

Still looking...

-- Sam

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.